OCTOBER 25-27, 2021 | ORLANDO, FL
About the AEHIS Healthcare Security Leaders Forum 2021
Healthcare information security leaders from provider organizations across the U.S. and internationally will learn about critical threats, prevention and mitigation strategies from their peers and industry experts while also connecting with counterparts from other industry sectors in a first-of-its-kind conference. The inaugural AEHIS Healthcare Security Leaders Forum (HSL) will be held in conjunction with InfoSec World 2021 (ISW) and is designed to maximize attendees’ time and resources with post-pandemic focused cybersecurity education, networking, exhibits and programming. HSL2021 attendees will have access to both AEHIS and ISW programming and networking activities.
• Opportunity to register for one or all: HSL 2021 Forum, a pre-forum Leadership Academy, a post-forum CHISL prep course and examination
• Healthcare security-specific programming developed for healthcare security industry leaders by their AEHIS peers
• Crossover access to InfoSec World’s keynotes, general sessions, networking receptions and the exposition hall
In addition to the forums, AEHIS is offering career development and credentialing opportunities before and after the forum:
Pre-Forum AEHIS Leadership Academy:
Chief information security officers and security directors can register to attend a pre-conference Leadership Academy to help them map a personal path for leadership success.
Post-Forum CHISL Preparation Course and Examination:
Security leaders can participate in a post-conference preparatory course that focuses on components of the Certified Healthcare Information Security Leader (CHISL) credential followed by an opportunity to take the CHISL exam.
About InfoSec World
About the InfoSec World 2021 Conference
Co-locating the AEHIS HSL Forum with InfoSec World 2021 will allow attendees to experience both a targeted, healthcare security-specific event developed exclusively for them by a planning committee of their peers while also learning best practices from other industry leaders. Through crossover programming, attendees will discover their shared challenges and successful approaches for safeguarding information. AEHIS members also will have access to all InfoSec World keynotes, general sessions, networking and the exhibitor Expo.
About InfoSec World:
InfoSec World is the leading cybersecurity conference for security practitioners and executives. For over 25 years, InfoSec World has been known as the “Business of Security” conference—featuring expert insights, enlightening keynotes, and interactive breakout sessions that inform, engage, and connect the infosec community in-person and online. This multi-day event provides participants with essential information and tools to better prevent, detect and respond to today’s security challenges.
About CyberRisk Alliance:
InfoSec World USA is a part of CyberRisk Alliance (CRA). CRA is a business intelligence company serving the cybersecurity community. Our mission is to provide the knowledge and insight needed to navigate today’s complex security landscape and to support and empower the industry’s leaders. Our trusted information leverages a unique network of journalists, analysts and influencers, policymakers and practitioners, and is delivered through events, research, media, and virtual learning. Our brands include SC Media and InfoSec World, our research unit CRA Business Intelligence, peer-to-peer CISO networks Cybersecurity Collaborative and Cybersecurity Collaboration Forum, and Security Weekly. CRA’s integrated services offer industry technology and service providers uniquely high-value marketing solutions. More information is available at CyberRiskAlliance.com.
Learn more about InfoSec World 2021 here.
About Certified Healthcare Information Security Leader Course and Exam
The Certified Healthcare Information Security Leader (CHISL) is a Strategic Executive who demonstrates dynamic, forward-thinking leadership with technical proficiency and tactical knowledge. Above all else, the CHISL is a Communicator both externally and internally to the organization. They lead networks of people managing the protection of networks on which the healthcare industry depends to deliver safe and efficient care. Each CHISL contributes to the overall protection of the Healthcare Infrastructure.
An AEHIS Annual Forum + InfoSec World 2021
Disney’s Contemporary Resort | Orlando, FL (Lake Buena Vista)
Note: Attendance to the AEHIS Healthcare Security Leaders 2021 event is limited to members of AEHIS and representatives of AEHIS Foundation firms.
Not an AEHIS Member yet? Learn more and apply for Membership here.
Not an AEHIS Foundation Firm Member yet? Learn more here.
Your registration fee includes: Badge, meeting materials & proceedings, attendance at sessions, breakfasts, lunches and receptions.
Fees do not include hotel accommodations or transportation
Complete the online registration with payment information; VISA/MasterCard/AMEX number with expiration date and security code. Or, mail your check payable to the College of Healthcare Information Management Executives to:
PO Box 933392
CLEVELAND OH 44193
All funds must be in U.S. dollars.
The AEHIS Forum will be held in conjunction with the InfoSec World 2021 event. AEHIS attendees will follow all federal, state and local guidelines for COVID protocol. Please visit the website of our collaboration partner, InfoSec World for complete and current protocol.
• Prepaid registrants who cancel in writing on or before September 6, 2021 receive a full refund.
• Cancellations received between September 7, 2021 and September 23, 2021 receive a 50% refund.
• Cancellations received September 24, 2021 are non-refundable.
Email cancellation requests to: [email protected]
AEHIS Forum + InfoSec World 2021 will be held at Disney’s Contemporary Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Florida.
4600 North World Drive
Lake Buena Vista, Florida 32830
AEHIS has a room block at the Disney Contemporary resort, offering a block of discounted room conference rates for our confirmed conference attendees until September 24, 2021.
The room rate per night is $329 at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
We encourage you to register for the conference and book your hotel room as soon as possible as we expect the AEHIS to fill room block fill early and sell out in advance of the conference.
Hotel Information and Items to Note
• Access to the AEHIS 2021 room block will be online exclusively through a link provided in your AEHIS Forum confirmation email. Only those registered for the 2021 conference will be able to reserve their hotel rooms.
• Upon receiving the link, you will be provided with an Access Code based on your registration type to enter the housing online system. We have implemented these codes to optimize the room inventory for all delegates.
• Any changes to existing reservations may be made by phone by contacting Disney Group Reservations directly at (407) 939-4686. Please have your hotel confirmation # handy when calling.
• Periodic audits of the AEHIS room block will be done to ensure compliance. Any hotel guest without a valid AEHIS conference registration will be moved out of the AEHIS room block and into another room on a space-available basis at prevailing rates.
• If your AEHIS conference registration is canceled under any circumstance, you will have 5 calendar days as of the cancellation date to notify Disney of your event registration status. Otherwise, you will be moved out of the AEHIS room block and into another room on a space-available basis at prevailing rates. All cancellation penalties incurred will be the responsibility of the guest even if he/she is moved out of the group block.
Walt Disney World — Know Before You Go
Please see updated information regarding precautions and new procedures that Walt Disney World has implemented to protect the health and safety of its guests by clicking here.
Getting From the Airport to the Hotel:
Disney’s Magical Express: Disney’s Magical Express continues to run with some service modifications and is offered to conference attendees for no additional cost when reservations are booked at Disney’s Contemporary Resort, Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort, Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort, and Gran Destino at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort.
Driving Directions: For frequently asked questions about driving routes to Disney World, click here.
To learn more about sponsorship opportunities, please contact:
Director, Business Development
Director, Sales Operations
AEHIS Leadership from the Edge – Call for ProposalsLeadership from the Edge (LFTE) is designed to look toward the future of healthcare and create an innovative vision for leadership to achieve new successes. LFTE will consist of three to four 15-minute presentations, similar to TED Talks. These short presentations will present compelling and innovative views into the future of healthcare and the role of the HIT leader. As a selected speaker, you will present to all attendees at the AEHIS Healthcare Security Leaders Forum in Orlando this Fall.