Through proactive engagement with our legislators, AEHIS identifies and engages in opportunities to improve the cybersecurity posture of the healthcare industry by leveraging real-world and practical risks our organizations and patients face.
- Testimony of AEHIS Board Chair, Erik Decker before the Energy and Commerce Committee Hearing on “Examining the reauthorization of PAHPA” (June 2018)
- CHIME & AEHIS Support Letter to House Appropriators on Medical Device Cybersecurity Report (June 2018)
- CHIME & AEHIS Letter to Energy & Commerce on Cybersecurity on Legacy Medical Devices (May 2018)
- CHIME & AEHIS Letter of Support for the HHS Cybersecurity Modernization Act (December 2017)
- CHIME & AEHIS Letter of Support for the MAINSTREET Cybersecurity Act (May 2017)
- CHIME & AEHIS Statement for the Record on “Understanding the Role of Connected Devices in Recent (Nov 2016)
- CHIME & AEHIS Ransomware Hearing Statement (May 2016)